Amy Bruni and Adam Berry: America's Favorite TV Ghost Hunters Talk About Kindred Spirits - The Big Seance Podcast #76
Manage episode 162795108 series 48558
Amy Bruni and Adam Berry, America's favorite TV Ghost Hunters, talk with Patrick Keller about their new project, Kindred Spirits on TLC. Plus their favorite paranormal tools, what makes them nerds, and putting a conspiracy theory to rest! Visit BigSeance.com for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Intro 2:00
- Welcome Amy Bruni and Adam Berry! 2:34
- What do you drink when you’re sitting in a séance parlor? 3:15
- Kindred Spirits on TLC. What’s it all about? 4:39
- Do Amy and Adam have any control over the content we see in Kindred Spirits? 6:49
- What you can expect to experience in the upcoming premiere episode! 9:54
- It’s just Amy and Adam. They really do everything! 12:46
- That fine line between what a client or homeowner needs to know and what they maybe shouldn’t know. 13:53
- So how many of the hauntings end up being due to kindred spirits? 15:41
- The stress of investigating, researching, and filming. 16:35
- What are the coolest parts of being Amy and Adam that we don’t get to see? 20:57
- Outside of the paranormal, what kind of nerds are Amy and Adam? …oh and candles! 23:15
- Favorite paranormal tools and tech! 29:12
- The Ovilus 5, the Spirit Box, and bringing it back to the basics. 31:20
- The Amy and Adam Blank Tape Conspiracy! 34:22
- Strange Escapes and future travels! 39:01
- Getting a paranormal education from TV shows. 39:50
- Adam and the importance of the Upstairs Lounge investigation to the LGBT community. 42:39
- Amy and Kris Williams were an awesome paranormal duo before Adam was in the picture. 45:35
- A new day for paranormal TV! Kindred Spirits premieres October 21st at 10/9c on TLC! 46:30
- We got another great iTunes review! 49:18
- Join us in the Big Seance Parlor on Facebook!
- Outro 51:03
For more Amy and Adam
Amy on Twitter: @amybruni
Amy on Facebook
Adam on Twitter: @AdamJBerry
Adam on Facebook
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more information.
119 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 65 mins duration .