The American Hauntings Fall Festival and the 15 Reasons to Befriend a Paranormal Nerd Today - The Big Seance Podcast #74
Manage episode 161650612 series 48558
Patrick's presentation from Troy Taylor's American Hauntings Fall Festival, Becoming a Paranerd: A Brief Tour Through My Paranormal World. Plus 15 Reasons to Befriend a Paranormal Nerd Today! Visit BigSeance.com for more info.
Pssst... Want to leave voice feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- Intro :00
- A Special Announcement! Mark your calendars, because Karen A. Dahlman, along with her board partner Rodney, will be joining me LIVE once again, but this time for a seance for the Halloween season on October 14th at 7pm Central Time. Go to BigSeance.com/LIVE for more details! :53
- International Podcast Day is September 30th! How will YOU celebrate? Visit InternationalPodcastDay.com for more info. 8:10
- A road trip to Jacksonville, Illinois to speak at Troy Taylor’s American Haunting’s Fall Festival. 8:37
- The audio of my presentation, titled Becoming a Paranerd: A Brief Tour Through My Paranormal World 13:09
- Do you know what a podcast is? 15:30
- It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to talk about in this presentation. 18:15
- The beginnings of me becoming a paranerd and my “Spiritual Shift" 19:10
- It all started with a paranormal tv show and a book. (Early seasons of Ghost Hunters, and Ghosts Among Us by James Van Praagh) 23:45
- More on my obsession with books. 26:28
- The Paranormal Podcast with Jim Harold 28:55
- Forming Missouri Spirit Seekers, my own paranormal investigation team 31:20
- That very first EVP really sucks you in! (Frieden’s United Church of Christ in St. Charles, Missouri, and It’s All Over Me) 35:10
- Paranormal Burnout 41:17
- The beginnings of The Big Seance as a blog 42:10
- Inspired by Sarah Estep and EVP Research 42:53
- Cemetery Photography (My Flickr Page) 45:35
- The Big Seance Podcast 46:10
- The audio of the Big Seance Podcast Highlights Video (Check out the link to the actual video.) 47:42
- My final thoughts at the end of the presentation. 55:29
- Outro 1:01:30
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more information.
117 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 64 mins duration .