Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 07, 2021 18:32 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 248448407 series 2518585
Our latest podcast interview is with BJA Bootcamp Grad and a fellow ‘outside the box’ thinking AP “PingPong”
In this interview we discuss:
– Learning to think ‘outside the box’ for $8 million
– Advice for those considering transitioning from part time into full time card counting
– Trusting the math while continuing to explore new ways to generate EV
– To play rated or not to play rated?
– How the people having the most success are well networked