Manage episode 302320733 series 2152854
If you are wondering how to grow a successful business as a one-woman show, this is the episode for you.
Today I’m talking with Lisa Steele from Fresh Eggs Daily. She started a successful business around raising chickens. Her Facebook page turned into a blog. Her blog got her a book deal (she's coming out with her fifth book in 2022) and a TV show. And now she sells her own line of chicken supplements on Amazon and Chewy
We talk all about:
- How she accidentally started her business after giving people advice on chickens
- How the pandemic has been a boon for her business
- How books don't make you rich, but give you credibility
- The ins and outs of selling products on Amazon
- What her blogging and social media. schedule looks like
- Why you don't need to always create new content, but update the content you have
If you want to know how Lisa runs such a successful business all by herself, don't miss this episode!
- MiloTree Easy Payments Beta Tester
- Fresh Eggs Daily
- Fresh Eggs Daily Cookbook
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- 5 Secrets Successful Bloggers Already Know Cheat Sheet
- All Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
Subscribe to the Blogger Genius Podcast:
Imagine a world where growing your social media followers and email list was easy…
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.