Manage episode 305023893 series 2152854
In this episode, with my friend and marketing expert, Alisa Meredith, we're talking the truth about courses vs. memberships. If you've thought of creating one or both, you don't want to miss the episode.
I think you'll be surprised by some of our conclusions.
Topics we discuss in this episode:
- Yes, there is a group of people willing to pay your for your expertise, call these your raving fans
- Setting up a membership or workshop is easier than you think
- Course are tricky and get outdated
- People join memberships for the content, but stay for the community
- People are more forgiving if you show up live
- We all want connection!
- Less is more!
Please join the workshop ($10) on Nov. 17th Alisa and I are hosting, showing you how to set up a paid membership in under two hours. It's going to be fun!
If you're looking for new ways to monetize your blog and online business, I think you'll find this episode very interesting!
- MiloTree Easy Payments
- Alisa Meredith
- MiloTree Easy Payments Workshop
- Catch My Party
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- Free MiloTree Blog Post Checklist
- 5 Secrets Successful Bloggers Already Know Cheat Sheet
- All Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
Subscribe to the Blogger Genius Podcast:
Other Blogger Genius Podcast episodes to listen to:
- How to Start a Membership to Inspire Others with Roland Denzel
- How to Grow a Successful Membership by Loving Your Members with Amy Sadler
- How to Set Up a Paid Membership Program with Ease with Melissa Lanz
Imagine a world where growing your social media followers and email list was easy…
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.