Breather: How To Optimize Testosterone Naturally, Part 6 - Brief, Explosive, High-Intensity Exercise
Manage episode 366578892 series 2421902
Welcome to part 6 in our series of breather shows on how to optimize testosterone naturally!
To quickly review: In part 1 we covered sleep, rest/recovery, and downtime, in part 2 we talked about ditching toxic, modern, processed foods, and part 3 was all about nutrient dense plant foods (like fruit) from the Carnivore Scores chart. In part 4 we focused on the most nutrient dense animal foods from the chart and in part 5, finding ways to move more in everyday life (aside from structured cardiovascular sessions).
In part 6, you will learn about the importance of performing brief, explosive, high-intensity workouts, as they are a huge natural driver of testosterone and other adaptive hormones. As you will hear, this is the appropriate use of the flight of fight response—putting yourself under stress through short exercise efforts that are brief and explosive. However, as you will learn in this show, it’s important to make sure that while you still perform these exercises regularly, you do not overdo it and do them too frequently—nor should they last too long.
Tune in to learn how you can utilize resistance training and sprinting to optimize testosterone, as well as how microworkouts can be a wonderful addition to support this goal!
Join Brad for more fun on:
We appreciate all feedback, and questions for Q&A shows, emailed to email@example.com. If you have a moment, please share an episode you like with a quick text message, or leave a review on your podcast app. Thank you!
Check out each of these companies because they are absolutely awesome or they wouldn’t occupy this revered space. Seriously, Brad won’t promote anything he doesn’t absolutely love and use in daily life.
- Mito Red Light: Photobiomodulation light panels to enhance cellular energy production, improve recovery, and optimize circadian rhythm. Use code BRAD for 5% discount!
- NutriSense: Continuous glucose monitor and 1:1 expert support to help optimize diet choices and lifestyle behaviors. $30 B.rad discount!
- Marek Health: Comprehensive lab testing and expert tele-health support for peak performance. Use code “BRAD” for 10% discount!
- Plunge: Sensational custom-designed home cold plunge with filtered, circulating water, custom temperature setting, and sleek design. Save $150 with code BRAD
- LMNT Electrolyte Drink Mix: Tasty, sugar-free, scientifically formulated electrolyte drink mix with everything you need and nothing you don’t. Free sample pack, just click the link!
- B.rad Whey + Creatine Superfuel: Premium quality, all-natural supplement for peak performance, recovery, and longevity
- Male Optimization Formula with Organs (MOFO): Optimize testosterone naturally with 100% grassfed animal organ supplement
- Brad’s Macadamia Masterpiece: Mind-blowing, life-changing nut butter blend
- Online educational courses: Numerous great offerings for an immersive home-study educational experience
I have a newly organized shopping experience at BradKearns.com/Shop. Visit here and you can navigate to my B.rad Nutrition products on Amazon (Macadamia Masterpiece and Whey + Creatine Superfuel), my library of online multimedia educational courses, link to great discounts on an assortment of my favorite products and partners, complete details and discounts on my MOFO product with Ancestral Supplements, and a library of my favorite hand-picked Amazon products for fitness and healthy living!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.