This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: The Braking Point
When? This feed was archived on March 10, 2018 17:46 (). Last successful fetch was on March 10, 2018 16:08 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 181622250 series 1429528
On Episode 50 of The Apex’s official podcast, Executive Editor Ben Hinc takes a solo trip through sports car, Mazda Road to Indy and midseason Verizon IndyCar Series headlines before exploring a brief in-depth topic on the potential impact of ticket prices on casual fans.
With the 24 Hours of Le Mans dominating the sports car world, headlines were in short supply for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Pirelli World Challenge. Testing for Indy Lights drivers and a slew of topics ahead of this weekend’s 55-lap race at Road America complete the news review.
Hinc wraps up the 50th week of The Braking Point with a look at ticket prices and if including perks like paddock access as part of higher-priced packages discourages casual fans from attending races.
- RACER: IMSA Honda DPi planning continues
- Sportscar365: Pericak: Customer Ford GTs “A Possibility” for 2018
- Sportscar365: Pla Joins PR1/Mathiasen for Watkins Glen
- Sportscar365: PWC Returns to Sprint Racing at Road America
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: IndyCar tests at the Glen, Road America
- RACER: Will IndyCar carry a new tune in Nashville for 2019?
- RACER: McLaren IndyCar return a few years off – Brown
- Motorsport: IndyCar to test new driver head protection on 2018 car
- RACER: MILLER: Mid-season IndyCar report cards
- RACER: Gateway to repave before IndyCar race
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 KOHLER Grand Prix
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
87 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 55 mins duration .