Manage episode 274595543 series 2503879
When was the last time you were called a "perfectionist"? For too many driven women, perfectionism manifests itself internally as constant second-guessing and anxiety. It clouds our judgment and freezes us where we stand. How much more could you achieve if you didn't have that barrier in your way?
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake dives into how we get stuck in place when we constantly doubt and second-guess ourselves, finding a framework to walk towards rather than a crystal-clear destination, and ways to cultivate clarity around your needs and priorities so you can find a path to fulfillment rather than just treading water. Listen in to finally find a way out of your own head.
- Why Blake’s relentless attention to detail and need to research every option wasn’t necessarily the strength she considered it to be
- How we get ourselves stuck in a mental spiral (and which signs to recognize so you can nip the next one in the bud)
- What radical changes you begin to see when you manage to push past the need to doubt yourself and hold your future back
- And much more!
“I believed I was the person who was just a type-A perfectionist and just analytical, I just have to do things this way. And it wasn't true of me, and if you suffer from that, it likely isn't true of you either. Can you just imagine what life would be like if you knew and could stand in that confidence and make decisions quickly and easily to move yourself forward, and not suffer from that constant second-guessing or doubt? I'm telling you, it's absolutely life-changing.”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15-minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!