Manage episode 275061908 series 2503879
How has COVID impacted your career? Some of us were lucky enough to hang onto our jobs and continue on the same path. But some of us found ourselves violently placed in unfamiliar territory.
When Karen reached out for help, she had just lost her job after 32 years at the same company. She felt scared, lost, and alone - but she did the work and gained the clarity and confidence she needed to move forward in her job search.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Karen and Blake dig into the moment Karen began to realize that positive change and fulfillment was possible for her, the mindset shift from forging the path forward on her own to asking for support (plus all the tremendous ways that decision paid off), and the process of re-acquainting yourself with your goals, your priorities and your own incredible skills and value. Tune in for an inspiring story that might feel very familiar this year.
- How the place that feels like the end of the road for everything you’re familiar with can actually be the catalyst for countless opportunities
- What the job search looks like when you can confidently stand in your skills and values - and when you refuse to settle
- Why placing your unique personality and all that goes with it at the center of your career shift is the best marketing move you can make
- And much more!
“I've learned that through this whole experience - be yourself and show your secret sauce. Because we all have something different to offer, we all have something that is different about us that will be huge to somebody out there; and you will find that right place, and I'm confident that I will find that right fit. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not afraid to go out there and find what I need to find and find what I'm looking for, because it's there.”
- Karen Beebe
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15-minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!