EP39: Don't take a leap, build a bridge (its the responsible & logical thing to do) with Blake Schofield
Manage episode 246224824 series 2503879
Most people stay stuck in situations that are making them unhappy for far too long...until something negative happens that forces them into action.
Because they fear that making a change will be too hard, cost too much or be too risky. But that doesn’t have to be true. You have other choices & today we’re going to be talking about how to build a bridge instead.
You can be responsible & live the life you want - without incurring unnecessary risk or worrying about whether you are doing the right thing for yourself and your family long term.
- Why we need to understand the importance of building a bridge when choosing a path to take.
- What is building a bridge means?
- How to build the right foundation when searching and fulfilling the right path.
- And much more!
“Building a bridge is all about how you can transition into a more fulfilling career & life without having to take a leap or risk going in the wrong direction.”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!