Manage episode 246657128 series 2503879
When did we get to a point where people just resigned themselves to believing that everyone is unhappy and overworked in their jobs so you have no other choice?
The old saying is that people don’t leave companies, they leave bosses, but I’d also say they leave cultures...which provide a breeding ground for toxic bosses, interactions, etc.
Here’s what you need to know about how to manage difficult work environments & what to do in order to avoid moving to another one next time.
- Why it’s important to understand our personal and work environment.
- What are the effects of this difficult environment on our lives?
- How to deal with and avoid a toxic work environment.
- And much more!
“The way to avoid the toxic environment is to get crystal clear on your criteria & understanding your personal needs first.”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!