Manage episode 257084841 series 2503879
So - you're thinking of going your own way and creating a business to get you the fulfilling life you want. The process of starting a business from the ground up is intimidating, and it can be tough to know what advice to take and even how to proceed without taking a serious false step. As with a lot of situations in life, it helps to hear from someone who's been where you are.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake outlines some of the most common mistakes up-and-coming business owners make, why starting out starving your new business won't work, and - most importantly - the value of building a bridge rather than taking a leap. Join in to start out ahead of the pack.
- How to analyze factors like demand, cashflow and statistics to set yourself up for a bright future
- Why sequence matters when you're building a new business
- What good, solid, knowledgeable mentorship can add to your success
- And much more!
“Here's what I know to be true: without passion and a direct tie to a deep 'why' for the business that you're building, you will face a lot of resistance.”
- Blake Schofield
Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!