Manage episode 258996744 series 2503879
No two journeys towards success look alike. Missed opportunities, big wins and strange "ah-ha" moments make up steps on the path to personal fulfillment, if you can just begin by listening to yourself.
Katie Richardson, Founder of YearCheer, found herself searching for something better for her future - but she wasn’t sure what it was. A series of events led her to realize that losing the VP job she’d worked for her whole career was an opportunity for her to become the CEO of her own business. The only problem? She lacked clarity on the type of business she ought to build, and how to bring it to fruition.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake and Katie cover Katie’s internal journey from where she started till the moment she knew she needed a change and beyond, the tactics that helped her generate a successful business model in just months, and the extreme importance of building your business with clarity and alignment to your values. Join in for a real story that will resonate.
- How a mentor or accountability partner can help you where an online program can't
- What inspired Katie to create a business that provides magic moments to moms and their families
- How Katie creates moments of connection with her own kids (and gets help with her business at the same time)
- And much more!
“Listen to those voices in your head. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Even though that can be hard and sometimes feel a little self-indulgent, it can really help put you on the right path.”
- Katie Richardson
Connect with Katie Richardson
- To get the exclusive 15% off offer on your YearCheer order, go to www.yearcheer.com and enter code “Blake15”
How to connect with Blake
- Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
- To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!