Manage episode 260256810 series 2503879
Very few of us can say that the current state of the world is causing us absolutely no stress. There's the economy to worry about, our work, the health of our families - add to that stress a feeling of uncertainty in your career trajectory, and it becomes too much to handle. Time to look at some healthy ways to address the stress.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake goes into the ways that unmanaged stress can lead to severe health issues, the three dominoes you can put in place to protect yourself (plus strategies for implementing them), and how to rest, stand in your clarity and keep it all in perspective. Join the conversation for a much-needed break from the chaos.
- How your reactions to chaos and anxiety can ripple through your relationships, your work and your life as a whole
- What a mental spiral really is and how to stop one in its tracks
- How to weigh the urgent against the important and stay in alignment with your goals
- And much more!
“When you do this work, when you actually spend the time to get clear on what you want, and what your skills are, what happens, actually, is it reduces your stress. But it also gives you momentum, it gives you control, it gives you a plan.”
- Blake Schofield
How to connect with Blake
- To get access to the entire Protect & Prepare series, including replays & access to attend the live Q&A call on May 5th, go to bridge2fulfillment.com
- Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
- To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!