Manage episode 261067131 series 2503879
So many of us are afraid right now. Between the economic situation, health risks, and everything else that makes the future look very unsteady, it’s .easy to find your head spinning when you think about protecting your future in the job market, let alone transitioning into a role that fits and fulfills you.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake dives deep on how to protect and make yourself indispensable in the current market, including knowing the risks of operating out of fear, moving forward by identifying “trigger points”, which elements you need to get clear on to understand how to sell yourself, and cultivating the ability to stand in your own value in order find a role that fits you perfectly. Listen in for the wisdom you need to protect yourself and find clarity.
- How creating calm in the midst of chaos leads to optimizing for the long-term and, ultimately, better decision-making
- Why resume writers and recruiters are not the answer for those looking to break out of a cycle
- What women need to know about applying for jobs without 100% of the “required” skillset
- And much more!
“Isn't that what we all want? We all want to be a place where we feel like we can grow, be appreciated, and continue to really contribute. The time we spend in our jobs is really valuable.”
- Blake Schofield
How to connect with Blake
- To get access to the entire Protect & Prepare series, including replays & access to attend the live Q&A call on May 5th, go to bridge2fulfillment.com
- Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
- To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!