Manage episode 262501949 series 2503879
Big decisions come with lots of factors, and, after a while, it can start to feel impossible to make any choice - let alone the right one. So, how do you decide if it's time to make a move?
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake lays out the one question that will help you figure out whether it's time for a big change, recognize what's holding you back and get clarity on what to do next. Listen in for the breath of fresh air and the reality check you just might need.
- How we may experience change even when we didn't choose it
- What our brains tend to do in the absence of action, and why it's harmful to our progress
- Why a commitment to making a change doesn't mean doing so all at once (or even knowing every step of the way!)
- And much more!
“Fear makes us believe that change has to be hard or scary, but it doesn't. When you decide that change is the only path forward, then you must act.”
- Blake Schofield
How to connect with Blake
- To get access to weekly content, emails & events from Blake, register for her email list at bridge2fulfillment.com
- Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
- To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!