Manage episode 264237677 series 2503879
It’s a common story - you were so excited about losing weight with that new gym membership, and then you fell out of the habit a month later. Or, you had a great idea for a business and you never managed to get started. Or maybe you just need a change and aren’t sure how to take the first step. Whatever the case, there’s a formula for beating your limitations and creating greatness.
Dr. Jeff Spencer has spent 40 years as a coach, mentor, & advisor to some of our generation’s greatest achievers. From Tiger Woods to U2, Bulletproof to Nike and Lance Armstrong, he’s been the common denominator for reaching their highest potential, and he knows that achieving big goals doesn't happen by accident; it comes from having the right roadmap & navigating the journey well.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake and Dr. Spencer explore the idea of preparing before we perform in the service of our goals, the Goal Achievement Roadmap framework, the misconceptions we have surrounding Imposter Syndrome - plus what's actually happening inside us when we feel this way, and how to navigate calm, competent leadership in the midst of COVID-19. Join the conversation to start towards your goals the right way.
- Why the end of the euphoric "honeymoon phase" signals progress, not failure
- How to separate your champion mindset from your survival mindset and recognize them for what they are
- What you can do right now to begin to regain some control over the uncertain circumstances we’re currently in
- And much more!
“Everybody’s looking for a shortcut, but there’s really no shortcut to learning the skill of goal achievement correctly the first time.”
- Dr. Jeff Spencer
How to connect with Dr. Jeff
- To download Dr. Jeff’s Free guide on How Not to Blow it Before you Win, copy this link: https://www.drjeffspencer.com/1
How to connect with Blake
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatinglifeonyourterms/
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!