Manage episode 266661057 series 2503879
2020 isn’t turning out like any of us expected...and yet, in spite of all the uncertainty, we might find ourselves receiving the greatest blessings in disguise.
On this short, thought-provoking episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake dives into the process of reflecting on change as a result of COVID-19, asking the right questions to reach a state of clarity, and a challenge to help you find purpose and alignment in the midst of a confusing time.
- How the pandemic is unexpectedly bringing to light what we don't want in our lives anymore
- What signs may be pointing you towards a lack of alignment
- Why "getting back to normal" shouldn't be the goal as we move on from COVID-19
- And much more!
“You are stronger than you believe, more capable than you believe, there is so much more out there for you than you believe, but it starts with getting clear about, 'What do I really want?”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!