Manage episode 267943346 series 2503879
What makes you happy? It seems like such a simple question, but surprisingly few of us could answer honestly and with confidence. The truth is, figuring out that answer takes a lot of work, some dedication and a strong support group.
After having children, Jen O'Hare’s perspective and passion for her work disappeared. She found herself burned out, lacking the spark she once had. All of that changed when she decided to invest in herself & find a path that would allow her to focus on work that fulfilled her and be the mom & wife she wanted to be.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Jen and Blake break into how Jen learned to stop prioritizing the "how" in her journey towards alignment, the massive shift in mindset and habits that leads to incredible personal growth, and the heart-centered business Jen has built from her unique passion and new insight. Listen in to get motivated and get the confidence boost we all need every so often.
- Why Jen decided to push "reset" and start trusting her intuition, not just her research
- What separates spending from investing, and how the difference plays into a career transition
- How a willingness to listen and learn from others saves you time, mistakes and heartache
- And much more!
“It's not about, "I want to be there tomorrow." You have to do the work. You have to commit to doing the work and once you commit to doing the work and doing the soul searching, it is so empowering and impactful. I can't even tell you. That, to me, was life-changing.”
- Jen O'Hare
Connect with Jen
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!