Manage episode 269033885 series 2503879
If you’ve been around a while, you know the feeling of jumping to take another job, hoping this next move will finally be “it” only to find out 6-12 months later that you are back in the same spot - or worse.
When jumping to another job isn’t the answer, this is what you need to do.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake lays out the recipe for a successful career transition, including a strategy and framework that aligns with you and your skills and values, the necessity of a trustworthy outside viewpoint to help you through, and the peace of mind, time, energy and more that you gain when you decide to invest in yourself. Tune in to settle your anxiety about the next step and take whatever comes your way with confidence.
- Why we may find ourselves trapped in a cycle going from one bad, stressful job to the next
- How to leverage your unique talents and experiences to place yourself in a role that fits you perfectly (even if it’s not another traditional position)
- What you’re unable to recognize about your situation because you’re simply too close to be objective
- And much more!
“What I want to share with you is a couple things that maybe you don't know if this is your first time around, right? If you believe that making a move has to be risky, or it has to be a leap, or you have to hope that it's going to be better, I want you to know that is just not true. Transitioning can absolutely be strategic. It can be done responsibly; it can be done with confidence. And it can be based on the right framework”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!