Manage episode 270022820 series 2503879
Are you clear enough on what you want to be able to transition into a new career? Maybe this sounds familiar:
"I could have told you that I wanted better work/life balance, to be more present with my family, work that felt challenging, creative & made a difference. I wanted work that allowed me to leverage my passion for developing and helping others."
But if you are defining your next path by general standards like those, they likely won't be enough for you.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake digs into leveraging your skills to successfully transition industries, the insights you need in order to make that life-changing move, and the small-but-impactful perspective shifts that can open up a world of possibilities. Tune in for an encouraging look at what it takes to seize the career you've been working so hard to reach.
- How our own perceptions of the roles we occupy in life can keep us stuck in the wrong place for too long
- What mistakes driven women often make that slow their progress towards a goal (or just a good career move)
- Why alignment within yourself and with the work is the golden key to a more fulfilling
- And much more!
“So many people believe transitioning careers has to be a big leap or that you have to start over, but that really isn't true. The foundation of your future is likely already sitting there. It's just hidden in plain sight, and you can't see it because you cannot see the label from inside the bottle.”
- Blake Schofield
How to get involved
- To schedule a 15 minute discovery call to see if or how Blake can help you: www.connectionsilluminated.com
- To get access to free resources, updates & future events, join Blake’s newsletter at www.bridge2fulfillment.com
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!