Manage episode 170145238 series 45370
We discuss why he chose to focus on a professional services niche, which led to many other questions:
- what services are you providing to a narrow niche and is it perceived as more valuable just because you are niched?
- does your agency experience increase when you narrow your focus?
- does your value and price also go up as your experience goes up?
- are tools/philosophies (like Hubspot) required for agencies practicing an inbound marketing strategy?
- how can you 'deconstruct' thought leadership content into a digestible website?
- how can you get your clients to read long-form content?
- how could an agency remain a generalist in this day and age?
- how does a focus change your revenue model (from project to recurring revenue)?