Manage episode 123312018 series 45370
It seems the design/web/code profession is de-coupling as service providers are seeing the value in focusing on what they do best, and letting other partners focus on their best service too. Cody My Views has built a white label platform allowing agencies to sell the services of Code My Views as part of the agency's own services.
- speed: they provide their service very quickly, and they price in a way that allows them to move fast. The faster you want delivery, the more you pay.
- they price by the complexity, the timeline, and the type of project they are working on.
- it's true, code can be viewed as a commodity.
- part of the work of the leadership of Cody My Views is to constantly be looking for developers, instead of just hiring when they need one.
- automating their service platform to serve more customers so that they only have to hire engineers ("anything you can write code for to make things easier, you should!")