Manage episode 246886735 series 57289
True friendship is a 2-way street. It’s a mutual relationship where you share your greatest joys, worst fears, biggest accomplishments, and deepest sorrows. But not all friends value reciprocity. There are friendships that are one-sided or just feel like too much work to maintain. Situations such as this may lead one to wonder, “Why am I even friends with this person?” Well, in today’s episode, Chalene will help as she shares her 7 signs it may be time to let go of a friendship.
Thank you to our show sponsor Fabletics!!
Links from today’s episode:
- Leave Chalene a message review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Join Chalene this Holiday Season by helping her reach her donation goal click here International Justice Mission
- Hey Colleen!!!! Email me at email@example.com
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!