Manage episode 247038105 series 57289
In past episodes, Chalene has discussed the topic of ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). Her husband, Bret, even opened up on this podcast about how he copes, as a spouse, with her ADD. Well, in today’s show, Chalene approaches the subject from a new angle: living with ADD from her personal perspective (as someone who has been diagnosed with the disorder) and how her experiences differ today versus the first 45 years of her life — before she was ever diagnosed.
Links from today’s episode:
- Leave Chalene a message review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Join Chalene this Holiday Season by helping her reach her donation goal click here International Justice Mission
- Hey Chantelle!!!! Email me at email@example.com
The Declutter Project
- Healing ADD by Dr. Daniel Amen
- Try Audible for free http://audible.com/chalene
- Driven to Distraction
- You Mean I am not Lazy Stupid or Crazy?!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!