Manage episode 247330916 series 57289
Chalene speaks with author Ryan Ferguson (“Stronger, Faster, Smarter”) about being wrongly convicted of murder at the age of 17. After spending over a decade behind bars, Ryan learned a lot about the value of both emotional strength and physical strength. In this interview, he explains how he adjusted to a life in prison, how he worked out, and how he’s coping with this strange detour in his life.
Links from today’s episode:
- Read Ryan’s Book “Stronger, Faster, Smarter”
- Watch the Documentary “Dream/Killer”
- Follow Ryan On Instagram!
- Hey Katie!!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!