Manage episode 263343879 series 57289
Chalene invited her friend, Keenya Kelly, on the show to engage in a very candid conversation about racism in this country today. We ask that you please listen with an open mind and heart as both ladies share their perspectives on this critically important topic.
Links from today’s episode:
- Learn more about Keenya at KeenyaKelly.com
- Stop dieting & start living: PhaseItUp.com
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Sign up for Marketing Impact Academy at a once in a lifetime discounted rate!! chalene.com/miaprivate
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Stop dieting & start living: PhaseItUp.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!