Manage episode 177278516 series 1282967
Jason Laster joined the show to talk about Firefox Debugger and DevTools. We talked about the backstory of Firefox, Firebug, the new Debugger.html, why React and Redux made a good fit to develop Debugger as a standalone application, community efforts, and getting started.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice! Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Toptal – Hire the best freelance developers and designers with Toptal. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org a personal introduction.
- GoCD – GoCD is an on-premise open source continuous delivery server created by ThoughtWorks that lets you automate and streamline your build-test-release cycle for reliable, continuous delivery of your product.
- Jason Laster – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- The Recurse Center
- A quick history of Firefox DevTools
- Web Developer (Add-on)
- 3D view
- Issue #544 - James Long and Jason Laster of the mozilla debugger.html project - thanks Bryan Clark
- Firefox Developer Tools
- XUL Tutorial
- Firefox Debugger
- debugger.html Homepage and readme
- Firefox DevTools on GitHub
- GDB: The GNU Project Debugger
- Reactide - the first dedicated IDE for React web application development
- The Changelog #242: The Burden of Open Source with James Long
318 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 68 mins duration .