Manage episode 182454289 series 1282967
We talked with Dustin Kirkland (Head of Ubuntu Product and Strategy at Canonical) at OSCON about 12.04's end of life, the death of the Ubuntu phone, Snaps and snapd, and Bash on Ubuntu on Windows Server. This is the second installment of our mini-series from the expo hall floor of OSCON 2017. Special thanks to our friends at O'Reilly for inviting us to OSCON.
- Sentry – Get 30 days free when you sign up with the code
- Toptal – Easily scale your team — hire the top freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts with Toptal. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org a personal introduction.
- GoCD – GoCD is an on-premise open source continuous delivery server created by ThoughtWorks that lets you automate and streamline your build-test-release cycle for reliable, continuous delivery of your product.
- OSCON – O'Reilly's Open Source Convention combines the experience of the open source community with ideas and strategies for using open source tools and technologies. There's no event quite like OSCON! When registration opens — save 20% on most passes by using the code
CHANGELOG20when you register.
- Dustin Kirkland – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
295 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 67 mins duration .