Manage episode 190641500 series 1282967
Eduardo Cuducos joined the show to talk about Operação Serenata de Amor an Artificial Intelligence and Data Science project that aims to inform the general public about government corruption and spending. We talked about how this artificial intelligence project analyzes claims for reimbursement from congresspeople to determine illegal probability, how it monitors government spending, the technology behind it, and how other governments might be able to follow this model.
- Bugsnag – Mission control for software quality! Monitor website or mobile app errors that impact your customers. Our listeners can try all the features free for 60 days ($118 value).
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- CircleCI – CircleCI is a continuous integration and delivery platform that helps software teams rapidly release code with confidence by automating the build, test, and deploy process. Checkout the recently launched CircleCI 2.0!
- Toptal – Hire the top 3% of freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org a personal introduction.
- Eduardo Cuducos – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Special thanks to Fabio Rehm for making us aware of this project!
- Operação Serenata de Amor
- Help fund the future of Operação Serenata de Amor
- datasciencebr/serenata-de-amor: 🕵 Artificial Intelligence for social control of public administration
- datasciencebr/rosie: 🤖 Python application responsible for Serenata de Amor's intelligence
- Irio (Irio Musskopf) on GitHub the founder of Operação Serenata de Amor
- Data Science Brigade
- Rosie (@RosieDaSerenata) on Twitter
- Google Search for "toblerone"
- Mona Sahlin
304 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 67 mins duration .