Manage episode 193600949 series 1282967
We went back into the archives to conversations we had around blockchains and databases at OSCON 2017. We talked with Monty Widenius, creator of MariaDB the open source forever fork MySQL, Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger, the open source collaborative effort hosted by The Linux Foundation to advance blockchain technologies, and Tague Griffith, Head of Developer Advocacy at Redis Labs, the home of open source Redis and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise.
- Auth0 – The world’s #1 authentication-as-a-service platform. Sign up with our URL and get the free plan or try the enterprise plan for 21 days. No credit card required.
- DigitalOcean – Get DigitalOcean Spaces free for 2 months. Securely store and deliver any amount of data with the same simplicity you've come to expect from us. Instantaneously create a cost-effective, reliable storage space using our drag-and-drop UI or API.
- Toptal – Hire the top 3% of freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts. Email
email@example.com a personal introduction.
- GoCD – GoCD is an on-premise open source continuous delivery server created by ThoughtWorks that lets you automate and streamline your build-test-release cycle for reliable, continuous delivery of your product.
- Monty Widenius – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Brian Behlendorf – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Tague Griffith – Twitter, GitHub
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Michael "Monty" Widenius on Wikipedia
- Getting started with MariaDB for developers
- Business Source License 1.1
- Business Source License - FAQ
- Projects using BSL 1.1
- Adopting and Developing BSL Software
323 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 67 mins duration .