Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on September 20, 2018 13:54 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 198596239 series 1282967
Max Coutté joined the show to share his journey of learning the math and programming required to build an open source Oculus headset for $100. Max is 16 and lives in a small village in France. And one day he and his friends decided to built an Oculus headset because they couldn't afford one. This show takes you through Max's journey, how his teacher (aka Sensei) made all the difference, and how the chief architect at Oculus, Atman Binstock, advised him to make it all open source.
- Rollbar – Our error monitoring partner. Rollbar provides real-time error monitoring, alerting, and analytics to help us resolve production errors in minutes. To start deploying with confidence - head to rollbar.com/changelog
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient native SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2018to get 4 months free!
- Google Cloud Platform Podcast – Google Cloud Platform Podcast is where Google developer advocates Melanie Warrick and Mark Mandel answer questions, get in the weeds and talk to GCP teams, customers, and partners about best practices—from security to machine learning and more. Hear from technologists all across Google about trends and cool things happening with our technology.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
- Maxime Coutté – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
"I’m 16, I’m all alone in France, and I just want to recreate a virtual world like they have in my favorite animes." – Max Coutté
318 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 68 mins duration .