Manage episode 124800206 series 56516
In this episode, Dr. George and John answer more listener questions. This time the questions are focused on beauty…
- How can Chinese herbs help us take care of our skin,especially as we get older?
- What can be done about hair loss?
- Which herbs,supplements, foods, and lifestyle choices can we make to support beautiful skin and healthy hair?
The skin is the largest organ in the body. It is directly connected to the Lungs and Large Intestines, and responsible for 20% of the body’s detoxification process. Knowing this, it is clear how important the digestion and respiration processes are in the body as they relate to the skin.
- How does gut health affect the skin?
- Why is the Blood so important in this respect?
- Which sub-set of tonic herbs is generally helpful for nourishing the tissue that supports healthy blood flow, leading to improved skin and hair?
Other variables include hydration, external environmental elements, and stress. What is your skin trying to tell you about your psychological health? Learn fun facts about your skin plus important behind-the-formula reasons why certain herbs work well together to improve the structural integrity and radiance of your skin and hair. This podcast may be about beauty, but both men and women can benefit from the wisdom contained within this episode!
Millions of dollars are spent each year on expensive lotions and creams for your skin, but the best skin care comes from nature. Try making your own homemade skin masque from ingredients you can eat. Here’s one recipe that is good for moisturizing dry skin:
Half a very ripe banana (brown spots on the peel) Half a very ripe avocado One TBS yogurt One TBS olive oil
One TBS chopped cucumber
One tsp Pearl powder
Few drops of Vitamin E oil
Mix ingredients in a blender. Apply a thick layer to skin and leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water followed by a splash of cold water. Refrigerate remaining mix for up to 3 days.
Visit www.JingHerbs.com now!
Find out how your Three Treasures are doing at www.JingHerbsTest.com
Ask us something at questions@JingHerbs.com!