Manage episode 297532991 series 1916794
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups, and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my favorite links for June 2021:
- NEW online course
- New age-based admin setting
- Custom templates for Google Sites
- Attend a meeting in-person or virtually
- Android Apps for Windows Laptops
- Giphy Chrome Extension
- Chromebook training guide
- July 17 is World emoji day!
- Three questions for professional learning
- A.I. Apocalypse
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com/podcast
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!