Manage episode 304354093 series 1916794
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups, and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my favorite links for October 2021:
- More space for comments in Docs
- Don’t let students get “kicked out” of Google Classroom
- New "meeting note" Template
- Teaching with Google Arts & Culture
- New Meet settings for Google Classroom
- Screencastify updates
- Mock Social Media Templates
- Frightgeist 2021
- Digital Pumpkin Carving
- Halloween Choiceboard
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com/podcast
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!