Manage episode 239352941 series 1916794
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my top 10 links for August 2019!
- Explore art using Augmented Reality (AR)
- Meet the 2019 Google Science Fair Winners!
- 10 Ways to use Emoji in the Classroom
- Technology integration is a major stress factor for college professors
- Thoughts on the Google Classroom Gradebook
- Rubric Repair
- Chromebook Getter Add-on
- Chromebook Quiz
- 8 new Google features for the new school year
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!