Manage episode 238650512 series 1916794
This short episode is a preview of what you can expect during season 4 of The Chromebook Classroom podcast! Season 4 begins on August 1st! This year my goal is to post weekly episodes in four different formats:
- Long-form interviews with teachers and educational leaders who are doing awesome things with Chromebooks.
- 10 Links you should click on - a monthly episode where I share resources that caught my attention and are worth your time.
- Chromebook Q&A - During season 4 I will be accepting and answering YOUR Chromebook questions!
- Tips & Resources for your Chromebook Classroom - once a month I'll share a new idea, strategy, or resource to help you teach with Chrome
There are four ways you can support this podcast:
- Subscribe and rate the show!
- Podcasting is very much a word of mouth medium; share the show with the teachers at your school.
- Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter to continue the conversation
- Consider taking advantage of my paid products - books, online courses, and on-site workshops.
Thank you for being my Chromie homie! Look for episode 1 of season 4 on August 1!
Thanks for listening to The Chromebook Classroom Podcast. Get all of the resources mentioned in this episode by visiting Chrmbook.com/podcast.