03.20.23 Pay Less For Better Cell Phone Service / Creating Value: Side Hustle Success
Manage episode 358431420 series 45939
One area of focus for Team Clark is helping with your monthly expenses including TV and cell phone costs. Clark shares more reasons to save on cell service. New data names cell discounters that offer higher customer satisfaction than the big 3 carriers. Also, shopping for profit: many are having 5 figure success with thrifting resale. Do you have a special skill, experience or interest that can be turned into real value?
- Cheaper, Better Cell Service: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Side Hustle Success: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- JD Power says mint mobile and US Cellular better than big name companies for customer service
- Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need
- Mint Mobile Review: 6 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Consumer Cellular Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards: Top Picks for 2023
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- What Is a Solo 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- Online Thrifting Platforms Help Create Five-Figure Side Hustles
- 7 of the Best High-Yield Online Savings Accounts in February 2023
- The Best Telecom Services for Landlines
- Amazon Photos
- 4 Ways To Stop Junk Mail
- How To Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Should I Freeze My Credit With Innovis, SageStream, CoreLogic and LexisNexus?
- How To Prevent, Report and Repair Identity Theft
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices