03.22.23 Job Market Update & Strategy / Are We There Yet? Buying An Electric Vehicle
Manage episode 358641037 series 45939
With full employment and increased turnover happening concurrently, burnout, layoffs and “revenge videos” from ex-employees, it’s a confusing time in the job market. Survey says 80% of those who participated in the great resignation now regret it and are heading back to work. Know the key professional strategies for both finding and leaving a job. Also in this episode, Clark updates his answer to the ongoing question - “is it time to buy an electric vehicle”... with some news from Tesla that for some, may change the equation.
- Finding And Leaving A Job-Best Practices: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Tesla Model 3: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Your essential guide to thriving through a layoff
- Why so many who took part in the Great Resignation have regrets
- Stressed about potential layoffs? You should practice ‘career cushioning’
- How Much Should Your 401(k) Account Cost You All-In?
- Top 10 Small Business 401(k) Plan Providers - Investopedia
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Learn More About the AARP Fraud Watch Network
- State Elder Abuse Statutes | EJI - Department of Justice
- Edmunds: The most affordable EVs for 2023
- Tesla’s price war on electric-vehicle and traditional automakers alike.
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices