08.17.22 Home & Auto Insurance: The Prevention Approach / OPPORTUNITY: Restoring the Great Middle Class
Manage episode 338095592 series 45939
As claims become more expensive, home and auto insurance premiums are rising. Learn how forward thinking insurers are looking to reduce the number of claims in partnership with consumers - an approach more common with business insurers. Clark shares steps you can take now to lower your costs. Also - For more than 2 generations the middle class in America has been evaporating. But there are signs of recovery. Clark describes various skilled trade categories offering great opportunity now, as labor shortages have driven up pay levels. Hear Clark’s approach to securing a rewarding career.
- Insurance Costs: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Rebuilding The Middle Class: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Rethinking insurance: how prevention is better than a claim
- How Many Credit Cards Should I Have?
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Who’s Wearing $420 Men’s Socks? Baffled, We Seek Answers
- Factory jobs are making a surprising comeback — and they could help revitalize America's shrinking middle class
- How Much Should You Have Saved for Retirement by Now?
- 5 Discount Airlines You Need To Know About Right Now
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices