Manage episode 221176346 series 2285741
Show Number: 371
Overview: Aaron talks with Melissa Eggleston (@melissa_egg, Director of UX @teamworks | Co-founder of @ladiesthatuxDUR) at All Things Open about her work on UX research, how to ask the right questions, and balancing past research vs. analytics and new research
Cloud News of the Week:
- Amazon announces HQ2 (and HQ3) locations
- SAP acquires Qualtrics for $8B
- Vista acquires Apptio for $1.94B
Show Interview Links:
- Melissa Eggleston - All Things Open
- Teamworks Homepage
- Melissa's Blog and Slides from "Getting Started with UX Research"
- [PODCAST] @PodCTL - Containers | Kubernetes | OpenShift - RSS Feed, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and all your favorite podcast players
Show Sponsor Links:
- Datadog Homepage - Modern Monitoring and Analytics
- [Datadog] Try it yourself by starting a free, 14-day trial today. Listeners of this podcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt
- Aaron and Melissa talk about her talk "Getting Started with UX Research", from the All Things Open event in Raleigh, NC - October 22nd, 2018.