Manage episode 221672396 series 2285741
Overview: Aaron and Brian talk with Kurt Schrader (@kurt, Founder/CEO of @Clubhouse) and Mitch Wainer (@MitchWainer, CMO of @Clubhouse) about the evolution of project management for software development teams.
Cloud News of the Week:
- Google hires Thomas Kurian to replace Diane Greene - https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/google-cloud-ceo-greene-being-replaced-by-former-oracle-exec-kurian.html
Show Interview Links:
- Clubhouse Homepage - https://clubhouse.io/
- Clubhouse Enterprise Edition - https://www.clubhouse.io/enterprise
Show Sponsor Links:
- Datadog Homepage - Modern Monitoring and Analytics
- [Datadog] Try it yourself by starting a free, 14-day trial today. Listeners of this podcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt
Topic 1 - Welcome to the show, both us you. Give us a little bit of your backgrounds, and how you got together to start Clubhouse.
Topic 2 - Tell us about the Clubhouse platform. It’s focused on helping companies build software more rapidly and with better collaboration. What was broken about software development before Clubhouse came along?
Topic 3 - Both of your have been involved in software development for many years. We love talking to founders that have a built a product that they need/want to use. What were some of your moments that convinced you that it was time to build something new vs. being frustrated with what existed?
Topic 4 - Let’s talk about the Clubhouse platform. What makes it unique, and what are some of the benefits of bringing together things like Stories, Project Metrics, Kanbana boards, integrated Collaboration into a single platform vs. many tools.
Topic 5 - The Enterprise version of Clubhouse just shipped. The company already has more than 1000 active customers. What have you learned from them that helped shape the Enterprise product?