Manage episode 216648905 series 2285741
- Twistlock Website
- Securing Istio and Kubernetes
- Making Istio Security Layer Easier to Monitor
- Service Mesh Tutorials
- [PODCAST] @PodCTL - Containers | Kubernetes | OpenShift - RSS Feed, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and all your favorite podcast players
- [A CLOUD GURU] Get The Cloudcast Alexa Skill
- [A CLOUD GURU] A Cloud Guru Membership - Start your free trial. Unlimited access to the best cloud training and new series to keep you up-to-date on all things AWS.
- [A CLOUD GURU] FREE access to AWS Certification Exam Prep Guide - At A Cloud Guru, the #1 question received from students is "I want to pass the AWS cert exam, so where do I start?" This course is your answer.
- Topic 1 - Welcome to the show. Tell us about your background, and introduce us to Twistlock for anyone that isn’t familiar with the company.
- Topic 2 - One of the most popular concepts in the world of containers and Kubernetes is “Service Mesh” (projects like Istio). Let’s talk about the basics of what a service mesh does.
- Topic 3 - Service mesh provides routing capabilities, so let’s talk about where security comes into the picture.
- Topic 4 - Service mesh introduces a concept in Kubernetes where you deploy multiple containers in a pod, one the application and one the service-mesh proxy. Does security introduce yet another container/agent into a pod?
- Topic 5 - What sort of tools are available today for security professionals are service meshes are introduced into a container environment?
442 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 32 mins duration .