Manage episode 234063688 series 1401612
It's easy to end the day feeling a bit rushed...like something wasn't quite right. But the first step to having the perfect day is to figure out what it is.
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- Brilliant: Accelerate your learning in math, science, and computer science. Start learning for free at Brilliant.org/CollegeInfoGeek — and if you’re one of the first 200 people to use this link, you’ll also get 20% off your subscription.
- Hover: Your personal brand is important, and it starts with your domain name. Get 10% off your first domain name purchase by going to Hover.com/cig.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- How to Capture Inspiration When It Strikes (Ep. 259)
- Black Edge, by Sheelah Kolhatkar
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- Buffer (iOS | Android)
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
You can also get a free copy of my book, 10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades (While Studying Less), by staying up to date with the College Info Geek newsletter.
- 0:02:51 - Our perfect morning routines
- 0:16:01 - Lunch, afternoons and maintenance work
- 0:23:10 - Sponsor: Brilliant (Learning problem-solving skills)
- 0:25:00 - Sponsor: Hover (Buying a domain name)
- 0:27:15 - Lunch, afternoons and maintenance work (continued)
- 0:32:38 - Working, music and going to bed on time
- 0:37:41 - Getting to the perfect day
- 0:50:14 - Conclusion