This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on July 19, 2018 01:42 (). Last successful fetch was on February 15, 2018 20:41 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 187633029 series 1539242
- Who needs therapy when you have friends and family?
- The role of a mental health counselor
- Counseling – a sign of strength
- Signs you might need therapy
- Therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists, oh my! What’s the difference?
- Why you can’t just rely on medication
- Demystifying the counseling process
- Insurance vs. private pay
- How to find the right therapist
53 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 30 mins duration .