Manage episode 209169422 series 93613
Possibly John Travolta's greatest challenge: playing a man who isn't happy to be in a relationship with Kirstie Alley. As the Summer of Travolta rolls on, Alex and Julio go deep into the Tomatometer abyss and retrieve a film that might hold the key to whatever's going on in Roseanne Barr's head. LOOK WHO'S TALKING TOO features terrible parenting, a wise black baby, Gilbert Gottfried being Gilbert Gottfried, and the Man Of The Hour, John Travolta, dancing to an Elvis song. What more could you want?
PHOTO: The end of innocence.
00:00:00 - 00:49:32 Contrarians Corner (#CC)
00:49:33 - 00:50:01 Mel Brooks as a toilet!
00:50:02 - 01:11:07 Real Talk
01:11:08 - 01:19:49 The Contrarians Ranking and Ready to Rumble
01:19:50 - 01:23:00 Suspiria Shaming
01:23:01 - 01:27:47 Old Breaking Bad spoilers
01:27:48 - 01:37:04 Plugs and see ya laters
- Here's Julio's Letterboxd ranking of all the movies we've done on the show so far.
- Alex is almost done with BREAKING BAD. Yay.
- UPGRADE has probably outdone VENOM before VENOM even comes out.
- THE TRIAL is so good, it's finally made Julio truly interested in Orson Welles' filmography.
- Hans Rothgiesser, the man behind our logo, can be reached at @mildemonios on Twitter or you can email him at email@example.com in case you ever need a logo (or comics) produced. And you can listen to him talk about Peruvian politics on his own podcast, NACION COMBI.
Up next, our second bonus episode of The Summer of Travolta: GREASE!!!! Until then, please rate/review/subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, you know the drill. And let us know what you think about LOOK WHO'S TALKING TOO and Travolta's parenting style by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by tweeting us or Facebooking us. See ya on the Mel Brooks Toilet!
108 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 93 mins duration .