Manage episode 267132359 series 2372293
Hosts Darrell and Tim dig into the ins-and-outs of the much-anticipated return of My.Copyblogger, geek-out on recent chatter in the world of content marketing, and answer more of your online marketing questions.
This week’s content marketing roundup includes news on the leak about Twitter’s secretive subscription service, how Google Images plans to utilize more data to drive search traffic, the reality of "pandemic fatigue" for content marketers, and the guys answered your question about how to start to monetize an audience.
In this episode, Darrell and Tim also talked about:
- The return of Copyblogger’s membership program and all the specs
- The value of Twitter for content marketers and its bright future
- How Google Images may become a search referral source via SEO
- The great COVID-19 conference cancellation spree and staying flexible in tough times
- And where to start when you’re ready to monetize your platform
The Show Notes
- ConvertKit — Audience Building for Creators
- Drop Your Questions Here: Copyblogger.com/ask
- Join The My.Copyblogger Waitlist, and Be the First to Know!
- Twitter Stock Jumps on Potential Subscription Platforms
- Google Creates a New Way to Drive Traffic Via Image Search
- Darrell on Twitter
- Tim on Twitter