Manage episode 264948902 series 2712802
Copyblogger partners Darrell Vesterfelt and Tim Stoddart are back with a big thank you, more content marketing news, and to answer more of your questions.
Darrell and Tim discussed upcoming master-classes, current developments in online marketing, and answered a question about how to keep going when you’ve built your email list but can’t seem to sell them anything.
In this episode, Darrell and Tim also talked about:
- Is SMS marketing giving email a run for its money?
- Why building your online business on your own platform is (still) so important
- How to think about Facebook and Google in your marketing strategy
- A simple tool for publishing your paid newsletter
- Why patience, consistency, and good writing are all keys to selling online
- And the only hack you’ll ever need
The Show Notes
- ConvertKit — Audience Building for Creators
- Drop Your Questions Here
- Register here for our Live Q&A on Thurs. 06/18/2020
- Text messaging is the most effective marketing channel most retail brands aren’t using
- Facebook Adds Wikipedia Knowledge Boxes in Search Results
- Digital Sharecropping: The Most Dangerous Threat to Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Consistency Will Take You Further — Ep with Matt Ragland
- Endure long enough to get noticed | Nathan Barry
- Darrell on Twitter
- Tim on Twitter