Manage episode 255671589 series 2372293
The founder of Smart Gets Paid and sales coach for women entrepreneurs, Leah Neaderthal, joined host Darrell Vesterfelt this week to talk about strategies to “… master business development and land higher-paying consulting clients.”
In this week’s conversation, Darrell and Leah dig into her unique methodology, the how of selling, and untangling the myths of doing effective client work.
In this episode, Darrell and Leah talked about:
- How Leah overcame introversion and her fears of selling
- The “signed” methodology she discovered from reading 65 books related to the sales process
- Why you need to understand the fundamentals of your sales pipeline
- How to talk about what you do as a value proposition
- Why asking smarter questions is at the heart of closing
- The difference between good clients and bad clients
- Why recognizing commitment bias can save you time and money
- And much more!
The Show Noteshttps://anchor.fm/copyblogger-podcast/message