Manage episode 257125466 series 2372293
Copyblogger’s Editor-in-Chief, Stefanie Flaxman, joined host Darrell Vesterfelt this week to talk about translating the traffic that comes to your website and how to create compelling content to keep them there.
Stef is a professional writer and editor who manages the editorial calendar for Copyblogger.com, where she helps publish one of “… the most popular [and influential] content marketing and writing blog[s]…,” for a very large audience of online writers and entrepreneurs.
In this week’s conversation, Darrell and Stefanie dig into her mission to help create content that persuades, converts, and helps fellow online marketers stand out from the competition.
In this episode, Darrell and Stefanie talked about:
- How to get started creating compelling content that resonates with your audience
- Why understanding your customer is the foundation for attracting and keeping their attention
- How to return to a younger version of yourself to build empathy
- The secrets for beating content writer’s block and lifting your content to the next level
- Why your writing needs to be clear, detailed, and written with a specific person in mind
- The counterintuitive methods for writing hyper-specific content
- And much more!
The Show Notes
- Free Workshop — How to Transform Your Writing into Content That Gets Shared
- Meticulously Edit Your Own Writing: The Traffic Light Revision Technique
- Attract Better Clients and Customers with the ‘Chuckle Point’ Technique
- Why Content Marketers Need Editors
- Darrell on Twitter
- Tim on Twitter